Riddle Transfer 2 Riddle Transfer 2

Wow. Not gonna lie, I didn't see this one coming. Just beat the game in record time as I always do and finished reading the specials.

So proud of you JonBro. Congratulations on 10 years. Catch up sometime!

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Oh, finally

I love how Zack isn't cold anymore :D I'd really hate to be shivering all my life.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Awesome game

The gameplay was indeed lacking but the platforming made it all up for it.

Also, I got the 200-second achievement on my first try.

So, guys, it IS possible.

Sixty Sixty

I just beat 400!

After about a thousand tries... 404 to be exact. And I didn't move. I just circled my mouse around and fired a continuous stream. I beat 21 waves, and had an intensity level of 6.

Love the colors, effects and level transitions. Those were way cool. Who needs characters?

I wonder if I could go for 500...

LL - Dress Up Cake LL - Dress Up Cake

What the hell

You showed me a preview and didn't link me to the complete thing after submitting and made me forget all about this wondrous masterpiece you have right here you dick.

Rn86 responds:

hiii

Peggey Catch 2010 Peggey Catch 2010

Respect.

BUT I COULDNT GET THOSE PEGGEYS WHAT?

Square Divide: Time Trial Square Divide: Time Trial

Great idea, but...

Why aren't there the other two difficulty levels? :P

TheGameHomepage responds:

Well hard mode takes about an hour to complete, the high score board would only have about 2 people on it! I basically made this version so people could have a quick blast instead of a long game and see how they compare to other players :D That's why there's only the easy version, it's all about your time!

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

>:(

I've actually played a game similar to this. But the gameplay is great, addictive, simple and original and the graphics are sweet. I don't know about the music though.

When coming from the Portal I was wondering why this game had such a high score - then I realized the reason >:( (really though, I'm smiling)

And for the clueless: 'Agnry Faic' is the correct spelling.

Leeks Wet Dream Leeks Wet Dream

Addictive

I have nothing else to say.

- colorwars - - colorwars -

Colors

This has to be the most original and colorful game I've ever played. One of my NG favorites of all time. Highly addictive :D